Saturday, November 14, 2009

The wedding finale!

In the dressing room before the wedding, the girls had a snack while we waited for photos!

Isaac wandered around, as usual!


He found someone's high heels and carried them around for a while. :) What a mess!

Wedding planner talks to the mom of the groom!

The father of the groom and the father of the bride waiting for their parts...

while I decorated! I made the pew bows and put them on. Then I got permission to spruce up the altar with any plants I could find in the church building. That was fun! My sister helped me too!

The wedding pictures before the wedding were outside. Here are my shots while the girls awaited their turn to be in the big pictures.


Then the ceremony began. Genna finished her petals long before the other flower girl. :) She was all smiles coming down the aisle. Isaac felt the need to yell, "Uh oh" every time the petals hit the ground. He can't help it. It is a need he has deep inside to say it when ever anything falls whether on accident or not. :)


Look at this smile! She's so great!

My girls are now officially flower girl pros! They did so great! Genna played with Hannah's hair a bit, but otherwise was perfect! The wedding was beautiful as was the bride! Congratulations to the beautiful bride and handsome groom! And welcome to the family, Leah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelle I honestly dont know how are wedding would have takin place without you and your beautiful family thank you sooooo much ill never forget what you did to make it a specail day for leah, that i promise you!!!
I love you

-Kent

Kelle said...

Anything for you guys, Brother! Love you both!