Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Safety Day and Veggie Face Dinner

Today we had safety day with free vehicle inspections and it must have been the Good Lord that talked me into going because I had two things about to blow on my van. Minor things that could have been a major pain if not caught ahead of time. Thanks be to God!

The girls got their faces painted there. Genna got beautiful sparkly flowers. Hannah changed her mind a million times about what she wanted. Then before I got this picture she fell asleep coloring and drooled on part of it smudging the second balloon.

I made faces in their raw vegetables tonight because I didn't feel like cooking after baking another batch of dough ornaments (future post, I need to paint them!). So we had ham and cheese melts to go with the veggie guys topped off with a banana.

No comments: