Thursday, November 5, 2009

Heavy Weight Champion

Isaac will be 15 months on the 9th and he is now weighing in at 27 lbs! A mere 7.5 lbs less than Genna and 9.5 lbs less than Hannah. He's gained 2 lbs since his first birthday.

Nothing much is going on around here. I am helping out with my brother's rehearsal dinner and the programs. I can't wait to post pictures of the centerpieces and the place cards. Plus, I have been working on several craft projects that are all still in the works right now. I am making doll clothes, a doll tutu, and my Jesse tree ornaments for the Jesse Tree Swap. Also I am finishing the doll quilt I started in my quilting class. Sorry there's not much to post yet! I'll be at another family wedding tomorrow. So see you when I get back!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Wow! Your back must kill you if you have to carry him a lot during that day. Mine does, and Caleb weighs just under 25 lbs! He's almost 19 months. Isaac is growing fast to catch up to his big sisters :)