Sunday, July 17, 2011

Things Hannah loves about us...

Brian and Hannah were laying around in the living room after lunch on Sunday and somehow he got her listing things she loves about different people in our family. I sat down and started typing them as she listed them. She decided that she really needs to watch her sister and brother more to pay attention to things she loves about them.

When asked what she loves about her daddy, she said...
1. He plays cards with me.
2. He lets me scratch his head.
3. He takes me outside.
4. His clean shaven face.
5. He is trustworthy when I want to jump to him from a high place.
6. He takes me places when Mommy has to stay with Isaac so he can nap.

When asked what she loves about her mommy, she said...
1. She has babies.
2. Cooks us three meals a day.
3. Her haircut.
4. She takes me to soccer and basketball.
5. She's my teacher.
6. She cuts my hair.

When asked what she loves about her sister, Genevieve, she said...
1. She likes to play with me a lot.
2. She loves me.
3. She prays when she does things wrong.
4. She shares with me.
5. She lets me win sometimes.

When asked what she loves about her brother, Isaac, she said...
1. He is cute.
2. He is very funny.
3. He loves Mommy so much.

No comments: