Friday, July 22, 2011

Refacing

We had the cabinets refaced this week. (Professionally! My husband doesn't have this kind of time.) Here is my almost completed kitchen that is much brighter. (For a "before" picture, go to this post.)

I say "almost" because one cabinet door is missing and if you look at the picture below, I still need to paint the pantry to match the rest of the kitchen. That wouldn't be so noticeable if I hadn't used that spot to test out the color.

My very own Mr. Fix it, AKA my husband, also replaced the vent over the stove so it didn't stand out like an almond eye sore in the middle of the new antique white cabinets. Plus, the new vent gives me much better lighting than the 30 year old one did.

I love our handles and knobs!


We also had this drawer added to hold extra sink stuff. And there was one deep cabinet that we added a roll out drawer to make access easier.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the new cabinets!