Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Its just too hot to play outside these days.

At least, its too hot to play outside for long. We have made some attempts at it, but it ends up with everyone huddling in the shade on the porch or asking to go inside. The other day, they tried to ride bikes and when Isaac took off his helmet he had sweaty boy hair. I never thought I would think sweaty boy hair would be cute, but somehow he pulls it off. I wish I had a picture of that...his first sweaty boy hair! All I have are some pictures from Sunday after church when we tried to have some family time outside. By the time the front yard was mowed, everyone was chilling on the front porch.

Isaac was daddy's big helper.


Genna blew some bubbles.


Isaac took a rest after helping dad mow the lawn.


Hannah hung out in the hammock chair.

No comments: