Sunday, August 7, 2011

Packing my bags

I am packing for the hospital for the fourth time. I should know what to bring by now, right? Here are my lists because I am an obsessive list maker after all!

Diaper Bag

· Going home outfit

· Blanket

· Diapers and wipes

· Burp cloths

· Pacifiers

· Nursing cover

My hospital bag

· Toothbrush and paste, make-up, face soap and lotion, hair clips and pins

· Bathrobe

· Nightgown and sleep mask

· Slippers

· Socks

· Nusing top/PJs

· Book

· Camera & charger

· Video camera

· Bradley books (3)

· Nursing bras and pads

· Underwear

· Pads

· Gifts for the kids

· Baby book

· Cell phones

· IDs & wallet

· Outfit to go home in

· Lourdes Holy Water

I also made a list for the kids' overnight bag and a list of people to call when I go into labor to take care of the kids including any dates when certain people are not available. The baby's car seat will be in Brian's car ready to go. I think we are ready for everything, but the sleepless nights.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Kelle,
I love your lists. Since this is only my second time having a child, I saved your list as a idea list for me in January. With the twins, we didn't think I was in labor but went to the hospital to get checked out. We brought a bottle of water and that was it. Woops! This time I will be ready. I can't wait to hear about your little guy! God bless!!

Sarah