Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BIG news!

I weighed Isaac on our scale just to see what he weighed now since we are still a month away from his well baby visit. Well, I was shocked (and still not sure if I believe it!) that he weighed 13.8lbs (with clothes and diaper, which they would take off during a doctor's appointment weigh in.) I was guessing 12lbs, but Wow!

Hannah's still a bit under the weather, but she's on the mend. She is typically super sweet when she's truly sick (that's one way I can tell the difference,) and it has been nice to have all the extra kisses and cuddles from her.

Genna's great! She is currently working on dressing and undressing herself. Hopefully, potty training is in our near future, but I have my doubts.

I am busy with my family support group. We have a big meeting tonight. Plus, I am trying to go through toys, reorganize, and put some of them away for a while.

Brian is busy with work. He just had a guy trip to Bastogne, Belgium this past weekend, and he hopes to post on the blog a bit about it soon. He had time with the girls last night while Isaac and I went to my woman's Bible study. We've started talking to the girls about his long trip, trying to prepare them, but I think they're not really going to understand just yet since the concept of time completely eludes them.

That's about it! There's not much exciting going on here, the BIG news reference was just a pun, in case you are still wondering what the BIG news is. :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Wow...what a guy. He even beats the Rychetsky boys...I think! ;-)