Thursday, September 18, 2008

A good doctor patient relationship

Well, it's already cold here and we're wearing socks. All summer, I've been telling the girls not to run in the house since we have tile floors. So, of course they don't listen and here is the consequence...
Genna's feet went flying out from under her and she landed flat on her forehead. My poor baby! I had already begun to say, "Stop running in the house," but it was to late. I saw the whole thing. Well, then Hannah really was trying to help and was just getting in the way, so I suggested a way she could help her sis. They played Nurse Hannah and Patient Genna. While Genna held the ice pack on her head, Hannah played nurse and pretended that other parts of her were hurt so she could doctor them. It distracted Genna so she could stay still and keep ice on here head. It looks a lot better now (this happened yesterday) and luckily for me her bangs cover it so I don't have to see it every time I look at her. Because every time I see a pretty bad wound on one of my babies, it breaks my heart. Just like the cast.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Poor Genna! She must be a brave girl, still smiling even with an injury!