Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What a shame! What a shame!

This little guy is growing too fast! I can barely snap his 0-3 month onsies now, and we have so many that were given to us that he may not even get to wear. What a tank! I never had this problem with the girls. They always wore the size that matched their age.

Hannah is having trouble going to school now. She does not want to go and is crying when we drop her off. The teachers say she is fine when we leave, but it is still sad to leave her like that. I think everything would have been fine if the new baby had not come right after she started and then Daddy took a trip right after that. Bad timing that really could not be avoided. We are praying that she starts picking up the language soon so she enjoys it more. I think she has fun once we're gone because she never stops to eat her snack that I pack. I wish I could teach her German, but sadly I am far far far from fluent in the language.

No comments: