Friday, September 26, 2008

What is wrong with my daughter?!!

Here's a quick list of all the dangerous things that Genevieve did this evening, most of which were in a ten minute period of time.

1. tried to knock over the highchair while she was in it (on purpose!)
2. tried to climb out of her crib for the first time ever, luckily I was in the room
3. drank shampoo (you think I'm kidding?)
4. found a Q-tip and stuck it in her ear
5. tried to climb into the tub and almost fell into it (it's a deep tub and would of really done some damage head first)
6. somehow made the dog (who's never actually bit anyone) bite her (he did not break the skin, but did leave teeth marks)

Whew! How can one seemingly sweet and innocent child get into so much trouble? She's usually my easy one, but every once in a while she has one of these days. I suspect she played in her crib and did not actually take her nap today. May God have mercy on me tomorrow! Brian is in Austria on a long weekend fly fishing trip and won't be back until late on Sunday. I don't know how many more days like this I can take on the amount of sleep I've been getting.

No comments: