Thursday, September 11, 2008

Frühstück mit meiner Familie am Kindergarten

Translation: Breakfast with my family at kindergarten

Today was a very special day, and so, of course, we overslept! So I was rushing to have us all dressed and looking half decent for Hannah's breakfast at her kindergarten. We made it though! We had German breakfast (a potluck) and then the older kids did a little puppet show. Then the younger ones, Hannah included, did a song with hand motions. Usually Hannah won't let go of my leg when I'm there, but I was very proud of her for going up to participate. Genna helped a bit, I think, by going up with her at the beginning. She sang most of the song and did the hand motions too. Here are the pictures:

Here is when Genna was standing up there with her. Hannah's in the green shirt and Genna's in the pink shirt, in case you can't tell.

Here is when she's singing the song.




Here she is afterward with her proud sister!


Way to go, Hannah!

No comments: