Sunday, September 28, 2008

The big sisters and the horse show!

Here are my loving little girls! I love when they pose like this! Oh, and I just noticed that they are standing under their respective shadow boxes of their going home outfits in the background. How perfect!


Genna adores her big sis! Look at how she is looking at her!


We walked down the road to a horse show/competition. I told Hannah about it a few days ago, and she kept asking me when we were going to the horse movie. :) The girls got ice cream while we were there, and Genna was a disaster!

Hannah's doing some weird dance while I was taking this one. Look at Genna's face! It's blueberry ice cream.

I LOVE this one! It just shows their personalities well or something.


I kind of went blogging crazy today. Brian had the camera this weekend, and I took a million pictures today when he got back. I must have been in withdrawal.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Very cute pictures! I can't wait to print them off! =) Can't wait to see ya'll and meet Isaac!