Friday, September 5, 2008

Taking care of little brother...

I was cooking and Genna was reading quietly on the couch, Hannah was coloring in the kitchen with me, and Isaac was sleeping on his special mat (that no one is allowed to walk on as a protective measure-we wouldn't want someone to fall on him). Isaac started to fuss and then stopped. I peaked around the corner to check on him and this is what I found...I grabbed the camera to get the picture even though I should have been worried since Genna had a slight fever yesterday. At this point, I just have to trust in God to keep him healthy with all the snotty noses that come through this house. With three little ones and one in school now, there is no stopping it. But what a sweetie Genna was to take care of her brother! I guess she learned from her big sis, who chided her the other day for "not taking care of Isaac" because she walked in the room and he had spit up and Genna had not wiped his face. Little mommies everywhere!

2 comments:

Leah said...

How sweet! :) Miss ya'll!

Becca said...

that is so adorable! I just had to share this with Peniel too! (he agreed)