Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Little Buddy

I thought this was cute. He was laying happily under his play gym while I was doing the dishes and the girls were napping. I realized he had gotten pretty quiet and peaked around the corner to find him like this. What an angel! I have just been exceptionally enamored with this little guy today. I can't get enough of his chubby little arms and legs.


This was after bath time. I don't have many pictures of me with my little buddy, so I asked Brian to take a few.


Here's Isaac looking at me so sweetly.

I recalled a picture of Genna looking at me like that. Here it is. Genna was just about the same age too. I love when that happens!The only thing is my hair color mysteriously changed. I wonder how that happened?

1 comment:

Leah said...

I love the pictures of you & Isaac! I also like your hair! Is that your new hair cut? =)