Monday, September 8, 2008

You know you are tired when...

1. You leave the burner on and then set a potholder on top of it. (Who knew I could put out a minor kitchen fire while nursing and talking on the phone!)

2. You can't roll down our window in the car.

3. You turn off your lights instead of turning off your blinker.

4. You try to microwave the dog food instead of your own food.

5. You can't even remember all the dumb things you've done lately...

Well, I need to go get groceries and new potholders, mine are black now for some reason.

2 comments:

Rich said...

I know I'm tired when I fall asleep at the keyborrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrra;skjfhq348wgba vz

Becca said...

about the microwaving the dog food....you didn't try to eat it right??