Friday, September 19, 2008

More on Genna and an update on Hannah too!

Before the big fall the other day, I was videoing Genna doing different things that I thought were cute. This first video clip is of Genna saying the word umbilical cord and having a discussion on what happened to Isaac's cord. I love the way she says umbilical!



The second vieo clip is of her singing a song from our Bear CD that Mimi and Poppa Boat got them while in Canada. The song goes, "When a bear cub finds his teddy bear" (repeated a few times) then "He'll give a big bear hug to you." I think it's better when it is spontaneous and there is no camera, but still it's cute.



Another cute sisterly love story:
Today, while driving to get Hannah from school, Genna said, "I get sad when I leave from Hannah. That makes me sad, but when we get her from kindergarten it makes me SO happy!"

Mini update on Hannah's school:
She is doing better the last few days. They had a field trip this Wednesday to a restaurant in town to eat. They walked there as a class. She loved it! Since then she's been saying things like, "I wonder what we're going to do tomorrow." And the last two days when I picked her up, she didn't want to leave. This is an answer to prayer! I really want her to enjoy it as much as she would in an American school. Then she'll be more able to learn the language which is the whole point. She did, however, have an accident at school today and came home wearing someone else's pants (even though I had extra clothes in her backpack.)

No comments: