Saturday, September 17, 2011

Coming Home

I really failed on getting a good going home picture this time around. It was kind of a hectic check out process and I didn't even get wheeled to the car which I thought was weird. So this is the best picture I got since he wasn't too happy to shoved in a car seat, poked by the nurses checking the car seat, and carried around the hospital while we picked up meds and checked out officially at patient admin. More about the hospital later. It was a weird experience altogether. It is my 4th hospital to give birth in and definitely my least favorite.


When we got home the kids couldn't get enough of him. I am hoping the novelty wears off a bit so they leave him alone. He will love the attention some day, but for now he gets a little overwhelmed.


I will be getting my birth story up here eventually, but this little guy is pretty demanding right now. So I will be working on it when I have time. Time! That kind of makes me laugh. :)

No comments: