Thursday, September 8, 2011

Still cooking

I am still cooking our little one. I had contractions and a really bad back ache today, but no active labor. I am also having shooting Sciatic pains this week which I have never had before. It's just when I move a certain way or occasionally while walking up stairs. That's about it in that arena.

As for school today, the kids had a harder time staying focused, and so we were not as productive as usual. Today is the first day I had to turn on a learning video for Isaac to buy of another half hour of quiet which is pretty good since we are nearing the end of our fourth week of school. I guess my activity boxes that I rotate out every week for Isaac were less than thrilling this week. Hannah wanted to jump out of her seat to see for herself every time I told Genna that she made a good "a" or some similar comment. That is not a good use of our time, but it is sweet of her to be so encouraging to her sister. Genna is still stretching and yawning in between just about every letter in her handwriting book. These little time wasters try my patience a bit. I did some trouble shooting with Hannah in Math and discovered where her problem lies. Now I just have to figure out a solution to it.

Our neighbor had the kids over for dinner tonight and gave me and Brian a few moments of peace this evening. Now I should get back to the Republican debate.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Seriously. I cannot even begin to imagine homeschooling. Three kids. Ten months pregnant. You're amazing.