Friday, September 16, 2011

Meet the sibling day!

When my three angels walked in to the hospital room I was working with the lactation consultant, and tears filled my eyes immediately. I was so full of emotion to finally have them see their baby brother. On top of that, they walked in so nicely and quietly and sat down patiently. I was so proud of my big kids! The look on their faces when they finally laid eyes on him was absolutely priceless.


They all got a turn to hold him, but Genna got two turns because he cried through most of the first attempt. He was fussy from working with the lactation consultant, and she wanted to go first.

They opened their presents from their baby brother. Super exciting! Isaac got a couple Thomas figures, and the girls both got their long awaited mini pillow pets. Hannah fell in love with the dolphin months ago and has been saving her money to buy him. Genna loves loves loves unicorns, so that was easy.


They were truly missed when they left the hospital! I was all alone for the rest of my stay with a fussy hungry baby. :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Kelle,

You look great! I would never have guessed you just delivered a 10+ lb baby! I love those first sibling glimpses too...so sweet and full of awe and excitement!

Jennifer said...

Smart mom! I'm going to have to remember sibling presents later.