Friday, September 30, 2011

What a difference a couple weeks makes!

Can I just say I feel like a mostly normal person again! I think the two week milestone is huge. Drew is sleeping enough to keep me sane. My hormones seem to be evening out. No more unexplained and sudden onset of tears. I am not feeling like a milk cow, at least not as much as I was. I am gradually regaining my patience with the big kids, although all the noise irrationally stresses me out a bit when the baby is sleeping. It is irrational because right now Drew sleeps through it all anyway. Sleeping babies and noise just don't set well with me.

All is not totally normal, of course. The house is still a mess all the time. Homeschool isn't going full blast yet. I still am averaging only a total of 7 hours of sleep per 24 hour cycle and only 4 or 5 of those are in a row. Drew is not on a schedule yet, but we are edging closer everyday. And Isaac is boycotting naps a good 4 or 5 days a week. And the big kicker, I still have absolutely no free time if you don't count blogging while nursing or those 7 hours of sleep. :)

Drew seems to nap best with this straight jacket, I mean Woombie.

He sleeps at night in his Miracle blanket.

Here is my napless Isaac wearing his new rain coat, hat, and mittens hamming it up for the camera.


I love this guy, but he is full of tears in the evenings when he doesn't nap!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Isaac is THE CUTEST!!